Miriam E. Martinez is dedicated to helping businesses and individuals with their legal needs. She graduated from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, Illinois. Her primary focus and expertise is centered on business law. Miriam acquired her law degree with a business concentration and is well acquainted with immigration laws and regulations. As a small business owner herself, she knows the importance of getting affordable help and is committed to her clients and their goals.
She has a diverse legal background. During law school, she gained experience handling employment law, medical malpractice, personal injury, and criminal appeal cases.
- Benjamin Hooks Distinguished Public Service
Bar Admission and Membership
- Bar of Arkansas
- Bar of Illinois
- Benton County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Association Chicago Chapter
- Labor and Employment Relations Association Chicago Chapter
- All Arkansas State Courts
- All Illinois State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois